• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by TheFonz - - 2 comments

This is how I enjoy my kampung...

1. I don't need to go far to enjoy one of Allah's greatest creation. Just right at the back of my house, there are few jungle walks around. A short walk up and you'll end up enjoying the best view of major parts of the town


The "mosty hill slops" and the "hairy staircase"

2. Once you reaches the top, there is a "usang gile-tunggu mase nak runtuh- tangge curam gile" watch tower.


This is the tower yg kalau 1st timer naik,mesti gerun gile.Climbing up is a piece of cake but coming down...is a piece of shit..hahahah...One of the best "I was here" sign I found at the top of the tower.

3. Once at the top of the tower....enjoy thisss.....


This is the view from the top...Yeahhh, the close up picture is where my kampung is

4. On the way down, if it was your lucky, you might find some new endangered species animal, like this one....


Arrrghhhhhhhhhh,I swear I thought it was a Bigfoot at first!!!!


P:S: Kenape saye suke rumah saye...sebab rumah saye bestttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    macam pernah kulihat tempat ini...
    tapi di mana ya??????

  2. huuuuu...nk g umah ediiii....