• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by TheFonz - - 2 comments



Foyuhhh, Wayne Brady look a like huhhh..not bad..plus Michael Platini and Stephen Chow..

Just to let you guys know what was it like my life 2 years ago, 2005 to be exact:
  1. I was in my 2nd last semester for my degree. It was the soo called "hilang arah dan tak keruan" period cos I'll always remember how struggling I was that time to come out with a strong and doable thesis. Semue bebudak rumah teman time tu cam orang gile, hari2 dok search sane sini nak carik tajuk thesis.Tidak ketinggalan ade gak yg goyang kaki sampe terpakse extend 1 sem semate2 nak siap kan thesis,budussss..
  2. It was the year that i got my 6.0 Liter V12 engine-238 horsepower and 400Nm of torque-18-inch alloy wheels ride. My ride have served me many purpose, dari jejalan sane sini, ke menjadi teksi, dari jadi lori tolong teman pindah, hingga ke Kuantan pn dah lepas dah.
  3. Shah Alam dilande jerebu yg teruk gile. The Uni actually gave us 3 days holiday so that we can get away from the town. It turns out to be not for so long, the next day Shah Alam was back to normal and we still got our 3 days holiday. Cayalahhhh
  4. Teman yang sungguh naive, was in between working and to further my studies after this degree. Wanted sooo much to work cos couldn't resist with the money factor, tapiiii...I would rather be a a student my whole life for now...I miss my longgggg holidaysssss.....
  5. One thing I'll remember the most......that thing happened....nothing more could I ask for...

2 Responses so far.

  1. laily says:

    wahhahhah, kofi annan??? ade aaa part2 pale tu kan. kahkahhh :D

    p/s: happy anni!

  2. Ah Jun says:

    hahah..mmg sejiban cam stephen chow jadik sami kepale botak...hahahha!!

    weih...coming soon latest posting aku...busy sket duhhh!!